18 October 2013

A "REAL" Halloween Tag Sale!


Attention all Witches, Bruja, Strega, Sorciere, Hexe or just the curious:
If any of you are in the mood for some real Halloween goodies, do join us at our tag sale this weekend. I'm having a huge culling of tarot, wicca, paganism, esoteric studies at our house Saturday & Sunday with loads of OOP & rare goodies to be found. At the very least you'll be able to boast that you have the real goods to add to your holiday decor! Come by if you're around enjoy some hot cider & goodies & wonder just who may "show up"!  My craigslist ad is here with all the details: http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/clt/4134448310.html Hope to see some friendly (not scary) faces!

XXX
Jet
PS BOO! Did I scare you?

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Amor! I know you will sell loads.

    Besotes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks amor, so far sloooooow & I'm bloody frozen! XXX

      Delete

Don't be shy, talk to me! Speak your mind and make a difference. I love finding new blogs to follow, and I can't visit unless you comment.
*Please note: comments are moderated, and anonymous commenting is allowed. I will NOT publish rude comments made anonymously, if you have something rude to say then grow a pair and sign in, then I'll post your comment.I also don't publish comments with imbedded links to spam sites, so stop wasting your time -- you know who you are!
XXX Jet

http://www.thecitizenrosebud.com/p/blog-page.html